Full Stack Developer Node / React
Up to 90k
Full stack Node Developer required to join a London bases SaaS business who are looking for a number of candidates to join them at either a Mid or Senior level. The role would be 100% remote, But there is an office in central London if you’d like to use it.
Tech in play across the business is (illustrative, not a list of requirements);
• TypeScript, Node.js, Linux, Docker, Shell Script
• AWS - Lambda, EC2, Event Bridge, SQS, CloudWatch, KMS
• Kubernetes - Kops, ELK, Grafana, Prometheus, Istio
• Data stores - S3, Mongo, Postgres/PostGIS (RDS/Aurora), ElasticSearch, DynamoDb
• Continuous Integration + Continuous Deployment via CircleCI and Kubernetes.
Principally of interest are full stack developers with exposure to Node and with an interest in using both Node and React. The main focus here is to on board solid developers who can pick up any additional tech required in the role, missing a few technologies based on the above certainly isn't a problem.
The company has been operating for 6 years, has a total head count of around 100 people, of which 25 are developers. That dev headcount is expected to double over the course of this year. They're definitely going places with large growth planned, new products in the pipeline and moves in to international markets.
Great benefits, fully remote work, and competitive salaries – anything from £50k – up to £90k depending on level and experience.