Lead Java Developer - To £80k
High growth Fintech business who are leading the market around cash and cardless payment solutions are currently looking for a Lead Java Developer to help support the growth of their UK business. Having just set-up a Manchester office as their European tech hub they are now looking to add a Lead Developer with a view to growing a team of Java developers around this individual.
Already huge in the USA, you will play an important role in helping this business scale as the leader in Modern Card Issuing. You'll innovate on architecture, write impactful software and spend time mentoring engineers.
- Architect, design and develop large, complex projects.
- Apply modern best practices in your designs and implementations.
- Collaborate with other engineers to prioritize and ship features.
- Mentor junior engineers
- Partner with Product Managers to scope and estimate new work.
- Ideally 7+ years of engineering experience.
- Experience with transactional RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, or Oracle.
- Experience with mentoring other Engineers
- Ability to Influence and drive the development strategy