Senior Devops Engineer - Remote
Senior Devops Engineer required to join a rapidly scaling SaaS business. They currently number just under 100 people, and experience to be double that in another year. The organisation have a platform that serves the property and land development community, They’re highly successful and widely used in the UK, with new projects in the pipeline and ongoing international expansion.
Tech in play includes;
• CI - automated tests, automated updates, static analysis, environment replication
• Deployments - blue/green, canary, shadow, infra-as-code
• Releases - dark/internal releases, feature flags, experiments
• Ops - continuous monitoring, advanced logging + metrics, tracing, profiling, load testing, penetration testing.
• AWS Cost Monitoring and control
• AWS (including CDK, Lambda, EventBridge, Batch, SQS, CloudWatch, containers (ECS or EKS), API gateway, cloudfront).
• Data stores - S3, Mongo, Postgres/PostGIS (Aurora), ElasticSearch
• Ops - CI/CD via GitHub Actions, ELK, Prometheus, Grafana.
This is NOT a list of requirements, it’s included to give an impression of what you might find yourself working on. The business is more than happy for engineers to develop skills in role.
They’re a great bunch with a really talented technical team and the role would be fully remote, although there is a London office if you’d like to use it. Salary would be up to £90k but they could consider someone at a lower salary and with a view to them developing in the role. Great benefits, inc allowances for personal and professional development, and some great career development opportunities.