.Net Developer - West London
.Net Developer required to join an organisation in West London. Required are 3 people to be primarily backend focused (.net Core) and are ideally looking for mid-level of experience, although they could on board one of the 3 at a senior level. There is also scope here for people to be more full stack (React) focused if that is preferred as work can be allocated around the team to suit peoples skills and interests. Tech and experience required includes
- C#/ .Net (.Net Core ideally)
- SQL based database
- Development and design of software solutions working closely with product managers
- Knowledge of working in an agile fashion, such as Scrum or Kanban
- Using techniques such as writing unit tests, refactoring, CI/CD
- Fixing and improving live issues when they occur
This is working for a large international company with a sizable development function in London and elsewhere in the UK and overseas. Working from home for the foreseeable but it will be the intention to return to working in the office for at least a few days a week when working conditions allow, and a salary would be based level but broadly speaking anywhere between £45 – 70k.
Any experience or interest in analytics would be useful for this one but is no means a prerequisite.